jueves, 27 de agosto de 2009

Japan

Now I want to go to Japan, because is the max exponent of Kendo, my hobby, in the entire world, and if I can practice with a great Sensei, (sensei means teacher in Japanese) that will be a really good. Of Japan I know so much, some about history, other things about culture, and other things about its culture production. Know you that in Japan you need walk to the left? And know you that you have traffic light to cross the street in diagonal? Well, Japan has it, and that is one of many things that you need to know if you want to go.

An important problems is the language, the Japanese, beside of don’t have the same letters, the syntax is many different, the place of subject in the sentence is at the end, it’s so estrange.

If I really have an option to go there, no only I will visit kendo’s dojo (dojo is the place to practice a martial arts), Japan has many histories place, many temples, castle, and parks are too famous, and so beautiful, how the castle of Tokyo, and its own park, that will be the first place that I will go.

One thing more, I never live there, because the life is complicated, many people in the street, many people in the subway, many people in all places, I prefer a life without stress, and Japan is a bad place for that.

I don’t have more than to say, I hope didn’t boring you. Thanks for read me.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Oso:
    I cannot imagine on other country. Sometimes you look like a japanese with the long hair and the sword.
    Well oso, when you travel to Japan, send me a postcard and i will know that you are alive

    ResponderEliminar
  2. bear, I think that Japan is a very interesting place, but I think that the languaje is very difficult, so I think that probably I never go to Japan.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I could be your translator ;) I want to go there too... but for other reasons ^^

    ResponderEliminar